Nick Hull

In article ,
Gene Kearns wrote:

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 16:15:16 -0700, Tim Killian
wrote:

Look around at your collection and ask "When was the last time I opened
that box or picked up that tool? If it was more than five years ago,
throw it away, donate it, or sell it without another thought. If it was
more than two years ago, think seriously about its real value and
utility, and why you're still keeping it.

Yeah, right.... the surest way to tempt Murphy is to throw something
away. It may not have been touched for 30 years, but the moment after
you throw it away... you'll NEED it....

I've seen this done with everything from tooling, to entire sets of
blueprints.....

Amen. I have some tools I only use for a few minutes every 5 years. If
I didn't keep it I would have to make a new one every time.

Where to keep it? Start by buying a farm, 100 ac is a good start. You
van keep lots of good stuff. Yes, I do throw stuff away if I NEVER use
it.

--
Free men own guns, slaves don't
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/