Andrew Gabriel

Default Dishwasher with hot feed?

In article ,
"Suz" writes:

I have a microprocessor controlled Hotpoint, and that does
indeed mix the hot and cold aiming for a 30C fill temperature,
which is the starting point for the profiled temperature wash.
It starts with cold only, but then starts mixing in hot. If
the hot water actually isn't vert hot at all, it ends up
shutting off the cold and filling just with the hot.

Was that an expensive model?

It was the top of the range model ~17 years ago, and I'm very
pleased with it. I worked for GEC and Hotpoint was part of GEC
at the time, and gave good staff discounts -- lots of GEC
staff bought that model.

I would imagine most microprocessor systems (i.e. without the
large rotary programming knob) would behave in a similar way
nowadays, but I haven't actually examined any closely enough
to be sure.

--
Andrew Gabriel