Edwin Pawlowski

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a 3 zone boiler system that is managed from one thermostat. To
tell why is a long story of an old house where I found that all three
zones were wired to this mid-level zone. We were to be out of the
house for awhile, so the t-stat program was overridden to allow the
temperature to temporarily drop. Upon resuming the schedule, the
middle zone is not distributing heat. The other two do distribute
heat.

I don't know the answer to your present problem, but . . . . .

If you have three zones of heating, wouldn't it be better to have each zone
controlled on its own? Why not call in a pro and see what can be done.
Overall it will save you money if you can keep the unused areas of the house
a bit cooler.