~KJPRO~

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a 3 zone boiler system that is managed from one thermostat. To
tell why is a long story of an old house where I found that all three
zones were wired to this mid-level zone. We were to be out of the
house for awhile, so the t-stat program was overridden to allow the
temperature to temporarily drop. Upon resuming the schedule, the
middle zone is not distributing heat. The other two do distribute
heat.

The two valves that are not using their mercury thermostats appear to
be in the "open" position based on the "open" text that I see on the
dial. The middle one does not appear to read "open" or "closed" and is
not easily rotated. All three devices are labeled white-rogers
1311-102 3/4" .4A 25 VAC.

Does the system need bled? If so, is that something easily done? The
pipes from the three valves are all warm/hot to the touch, but for some
reason the water does not seem to be circulating through the middle
zone.

Of course, being Saturday in a NE snow storm is limiting my options to
call someone over.

Any advice on what it may be and/or whether it is something that is
easily fixable?

Thank you,
Dave

You really need to make a call to a competent HVAC company. Let them worry
about the snow and whether they can make it there or not.

~kjpro~