ScRaPLeR

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 01:02:17 -0500, Silvan
wrote:

ScRaPLeR wrote:

I have a little over $7000.00 to spend on my shop...

My Shop size is 42' x 22'

You SUCK! Next you're going to tell me your wife is in the mood for lovin'
three times a day and you just bought 2500 bf of 8/4 walnut for $25.

Not Married,,,,Been divorced for 25 years,, learned a very expensive
lesson with that one. No I just have a live in girlfriend who makes
right at double what I make... She is a D.O.N. Director Of Nursing
at a very large retirement facility.. Since I work out of town and
most times out of state we see little of each other but my new shop
will be something we can do together.. She enjoys anything to do with
building anything and loves the out of doors.. I got blessed this
time, after looking for almost 25 years... Hope this does not cause
any ill feelings towards me.. I will most likely need you guys help in
the upcoming weeks/months/years....

Thanks again for all you guys comments and input.. all are
appriciated.