John Moorhead

Default Router table pics in ABPW, maybe...

Folks -

Hey all! I've been working on a project and "tweaking" the router table as
part of the process. I posted pics "over there" but as usual, *I* can't see
them.... If'n any of you are interested in the router table featured in FWW
a few months ago, I went ahead and built it. My only real complaint is that
FWW doesn't give a complete set of dimensions for a project, and so you have
to deduce more than you might otherwise.... That explains some of the
additional "cooling holes" in this project (don't worry, the magic smoke
won't go through them for some reason) Now that I have this one built, I can
already see some mods to make it v 2.0.

I haven't had a real router table before, 'ceptin' for a cheap HF benchtop
unit - I think my panel raiser bit weighed more than the sheet metal in that
one...

Let me know what y'all think!

John Moorhead