Silvan

Upscale wrote:

internet so I can retire at 65. Anybody wanna see some nekkit pictures
of
me? So far I'm having trouble with this plan because the cameras keep
breaking.

Wrong approach. Sell the idea of what it will cost for you to NOT post
those pictures.

Excellent. OK, Wreck, for $500 I promise not to allow myself to be seen /en
deshabillé/ (that's nekkit for you ignernt types what ain't learnt no
French) for 7 whole days. Pay up. If'n y'uns don't pony up the
greenbacks, I'm a-showin' y'all the fat back.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/