Mark & Juanita

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 22:42:52 -0500, Mark Witczak wrote:

I'm insulating the walls in my garage/workshop and just realized that
I'll need to paint the drywall when finished. So now the search is on
for a color. Everyone I know has a garage painted white.

I'm wondering if white is the best color available and what others have
done out there.

Thanks,
Mark

While it may be interesting to think of more exotic colors, flat white
has some very practical benefits. First, it makes a huge difference in
shop lighting levels. Secondly, it provides a neutral background upon
which you can judge the various shades of finishes you will be using.