Ken Moon

"Keith Young" wrote in message

No problem with the entrance , because the original position caused the
entrance door to nearly hit me on opening . No surprises there. Nice
suggestion to have the chips hit the wall behind me. that would make an
easier cleanup. Shower curtains on each side to the wall would inprove it.
I had a suggestion to place two 150 watt bulbs overhead.
Any comments on best lighting?

Keith

@ 150 watt bulbs will give you good lighting, but not very efficient. Plus
it puts you under a 300 W heat source. I like a combination of flourorescent
and incandesant. The 32W T8 flours give the most light per Watt, and a
couple of soft white 60Ws will compensate for any flicker or strobing.

Ken Moon
Webberville, TX