~KJPRO~

"Percival P. Cassidy" wrote in message
In Menards yesterday I saw a Honeywell RTH7500D thermostat that looks as
though it might meet our needs. I wanted to compare its specs. with
other modes, but I can't find it on the Honeywell Web site.

Does anybody have any information on this?

This is a 7-day thermostat. They also had the RTH7400D, a 5+1+1 model,
but this doesn't show up on the Web site either.

I see some for sale on eBay. This wouldn't this be a superseded model,
would it? Menards has only just started carrying them.

Perce

First, Honeywell manufactures stats just for Lowe's and other big box
stores.

Second, save some time and aggravation and call a competent HVAC company to
install a stat of your choice.

This way you will have a stat that is wired properly the first time. This
saves you money. Cause the likely thing to happen is for you to wire the
stat wrong and burn up controls in the furnace and cost you money to have
them fix that problem, then install the stat anyway.

Then they can set up the stat, to work with your particular equipment. This
will insure you are getting the most efficiency that you can out of the
system you have.

You will also get a warranty with the new stat if by chance anything goes
wrong with in the warranty period. (range 1-5 years)

As they are there, have them service the system to make sure it is running
safe and efficiently.
(for maximum savings, and most important...you can rest assured you are safe
in your little castle)

Have a good day!

~kjpro~