Jim B

On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 21:47:55 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:

After you took the popcorn off, what paint or whatever did you replaced it and
how did you prepare the surfaces. I would love to get rid of the popcorns.

Thanks

No, it is not a texture applied, it is a gunk that is sprayed on. Horrid
stuff, IMO.

In some older homes it may contain small amounts of asbestos. In newer
(1978 or newer) it does not. I tried painting it, hated it, and then took
it all down, one room at a time. Kind of messy, but once done we have nice
flat white ceilings that look much cleaner.