Glenn

Of coarse you can paint the shop any colour you like, but I think the main
reason you will find most people paint the walls white is to reflex the
light better.
You will find that white walls will brighten up the place better.
Another point to think about is that the colour of the walls also affect the
look of the finish that you may be applying on a project in your shop.

Glenn
"Mark Witczak" wrote in message
I'm insulating the walls in my garage/workshop and just realized that
I'll need to paint the drywall when finished. So now the search is on
for a color. Everyone I know has a garage painted white.

I'm wondering if white is the best color available and what others have
done out there.

Thanks,
Mark