Dave Balderstone

In article , habbi
wrote:

I bought a used 6" delta jointer but it is not the one shown on the delta
website. Was there an older 6" model which is now discontinued? It has a
stand and cast iron table and the previous owner says he bought it a couple
of years ago. The blades are level with the outfeed table but I find
anything I put through it does not touch the blades for the last 1/4. The
first 3/4 of the stock get jointed but then the cutters do not touch the
work for the rest of the pass. What is going on here? Thanks

1/4 and 3/4 of what length?

Is the outfeed table flat? Is there a sag at the end that would lift
the stock off the blades?

djb