B.B.

In article , "bw"
wrote:

[...]

Train arm muscles. Get a simulated electrode and hold steady distance over
work. Make passes forward and back, do this for an hour. Practice at home.
If you can get instruction with oxy/fuel torch, get it. Learn to weld with
gas. More flexible than stick in the home. Learn to braze. Go to the library
and get a different text to read for variety

I like the training idea. I think I'll do it with the
stiff-as-all-hell welding gloves on too, to beef up the hands.
I've done a bit of gas welding & brazing in the past, but it was a
couple of years back, so I don't remember squat, though I doubt it'd be
too difficult to get going again.

http://web2.airmail.net/thegoat4/