Cicero

"Dalesgate" wrote in message
om...
My estate agent wants to market my property as having partial central
heating, despite having a radiator in every room and a chrome towel
radiator in the bathroom (all plumbed in on the gas central heating
circuit).

Is this correct?

Does a chrome towel rail not count as full central heating?

Does 'radiator in every room' include radiators in hallway, landings, etc?
If not, that may be the reason for the 'partial' description.
Alternatively, he may just be being excessively cautious to pre-empt any
possibility of being accused of mis-description.

Cic.