James Sweet

"meirman" wrote in message
In sci.electronics.repair on Sat, 22 Jan 2005 15:03:43 -0500 meirman
posted:

Follow-up on the engine with bad spark-plug threads that you were good
enough to advice me on a couple months ago .

This was meant for another group, alt.home.repair. But I'm going
to think that most guys who fix electronics also fix their lawn mowers
when they need it.

Yep, I started out fixing things with lawnmowers, remarkably simple and
robust machines. In your case I would have replaced the cylinder head
though, usually a mower shop will have a whole pile of scrapped stuff and
would be happy to sell you a good used part.