Baron

You might try soaking the dried spills with some linseed oil until the
spills soften and then scraping off.

Good Luck.

"edog" wrote in message
oups.com...
All,

I have a few spills on my hardwood floors from painting various items
around the house. The spills are oil based primer and oil based paint.
I know it's very easy to remove the stuff when it's fresh by using
mineral spirits as it comes right up, but what about after it has
dried/cured?

Am I out of luck ? Will mineral spirits still be effective, if not,
what are the proper steps to take.

For the sharp tongued:

Yes I tried to protect the floors, I had plastic sheeting covering the
whole area but between two crazy pets and three wild kids, the plastic
moved in some areas and the floor became exposed.
Thanks in advance guys.