Lawrence L'Hote

"Joe" wrote in message
In out town they have bulk trash pickup twice a year. This is like a
super free yard sale to us. Usually start in the middle class
neighborhoods then
WARNING! WARNING! DING! DING! ALARM! ALARM!!!!

Addictive group. Once you start reading, you find you have "needs" for
things you really don't necessarily have room for.

You know it, Joe!!! All this dumpster talk ...and I had to get my dd fix.
Went by some of my favorite dumpsters and picked up a large piece of 14
gauge sheet, some square thinwall and 5 nice drawers from a bureau beside a
Salvation Army dumpster. I had to leave the bureau because I already had a
full load and it needed a little more than TLC to get it back in shape. I'm
making a return visit to that dumpster where I picked up the steel to pick
up some wire merchandise display baskets and some more of that thinwall.

http://home.mchsi.com/~lhote5/dumpster-saturday1big.jpg

These drawers, notice, have machine cut dovetails front and back and the
sides look rather exotic. The brass hardware pulls look useful.

http://home.mchsi.com/~lhote5/dumpster-saturday2big.jpg

Larry