brocpuffs

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 17:13:35 GMT, "toller" wrote:

I'd sure love to do that too. It's illegal in our city (Rochester, NY)
though. Damn!

I didn't know that! I will put the rowing machine back.
I almost forgot the Nordic Track, but that needed a $5 bearing replaced.

Aw. Just leave an anonymous note where the stuff was, saying you
didn't realize its frowned upon and you will say a few words of
penance. Something like that-

From what Nahmie said, it may be a local ordinance kind of thing. Not
really sure. Aw, grab it while you can!!! That law makes no sense to
me.

James