DIYGUY

ROTFLOL - that makes perfect sense to explain the price. Reminds me of
the old joke about the butcher who had a customer ask him how much his
lamb chops were. Four dollars a pound he says. Customer complains that
the butcher down the street is selling them for $3 a pound. So buy them
from him he says. Customer whines that the other butcher is out of lamb
chops. Well, if I was out of them they would be three dollars a pound
as well the butcher replies. Sweet deal, eh?

BillyBob wrote:
"Bill Stock" wrote in message

wrote in message
groups.com...

So I read the raves about the Peltor Worktunes headset in Google
archives. Wouldn't you know it? Woodcraft has a sale on one model for
$46.99 on their website. But the webmaster blew it when placing the
item on sale. There is no "add to cart" button for the item.
GRRRRRR!!!!

Bob

Do a Quick Order:

http://www.woodcraft.com/quickadd.aspx

Product ID is #142892

You won't believe the response I got back from Customer Service:

Thank you for your concern. However, when that happens, that means
the item is no longer available for purchase. I am sorry for any
confusion this may have caused. Please let us know if we may be of
further assistance.

Thank you,
Jessie
Woodcraft Customer Service