Stefek Zaba

RichardS wrote:

Also have a look out for Milwaukee at that level.

Yes-indeedy. They're intimately related to Atlas-Copco, and thus to AEG;
it seems that they sell the exact same tool (probably made in the same
factory to identical spec) under the Milwaukee brand in the US, and
under the Atlas-Copco brand here in Yurrip: but some resellers subvert
this regional split, and I've managed in the past to find the Milwaukee
badged item for sale in the UK at about 20% lower than the Atlas-Copco.

Performance-wise, they're lovely - but I don't claim any sustained 'pro'
or 'site' experience to compare them in any deep way with the other
'premium'/'pro' brands.