Lurch

Default Garage supply and new meter?

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 21:15:08 +0000, in uk.d-i-y T i m
strung together this:

So, the MK MCB fits on the Clipsal rail and is exactly the same
dimensions re fitting the CU lid, but, the electrical side of it
wouldn't 'easily' mix.

But, if I wanted to convert the 9 module MK Sentry into a split CU for
the garage and used all Clipsal modules in it (to get some a cheap
RCD) I should be able to sort the busbar side of it with a bit of
imagination?

Or not ..

You could buy a standard length of busbar, (Hager do it individually
for a start, in 18 way lengths, cat. no. VACC10 IIRC), and cut it to
size, as long as all the MCB's line up with the RCD.
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd.