Dave Plowman (News)

In article . com,
mjbarnard wrote:
Bosch, DeWalt and Makita all have similar models around the 200 ukp
mark. Having looked at previous discussions and recommendations of
others I am inclined to go for the Makita.

However my neighbour is a chippie and he tells me that the latest
models from Bosch are significantly better than previous ones - and
very highly regarded in the trade. He has all DeWalt - but would go for
Bosch.

All I would add is that I've never been disappointed with Makita.

--
*Toilet stolen from police station. Cops have nothing to go on.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.