Edwin Pawlowski

"Russ Stanton" wrote in message
If I only get one face jointed then I am still trying to resaw with a
"bad" edge sliding on the bandsaw table.

Looks like a minimum would be to to do an edge and a face, put the good
edge down and good face against the fence and resaw. But would it be
better from a material handling standpoint to resaw after doing the four
square.

Russ

To square the second edge, it only takes a minute to make a pass on the
tablesaw. If you only have one face jointed, you have to run the board
through he planer to get the face flat again. It is much easier to do this
if the other face is already planed and parallel. Best to take the extra
time up front rather than to try and correct errors later.