Englishman in Ankara

I guess something along the lines of a Hilti gun would do this... (They
can put nails through steel joists AFAIK)

Maybe hire it from somewhere?

I have found that holding the pin with narrow nose pliers helps a great
deal - also prevents the fingers from being mashed...

Malcolm Stewart wrote:
Have just installed a new antenna and have reminded myself that

securing the
coax downlead using cable clips (into brick) using a hammer takes

skill,
patience and more clips than clip locations.
Is there a purpose designed tool for this job? which gets the

hardened pin
into the wall without shattering pin, mortar or brick? My

neighbour's
installation looks so neat with clips every few inches....