Owen Lawrence

"Patriarch" wrote in message
. 97.136...
"Owen Lawrence" wrote in
:
snip

I think my first project for him was a booster seat that fit the chair
perfectly. (I'm no speed demon either.) No; it was the gate for the
top of the stairs. Solid, no slats.

- Owen -

Did one of those for the grandcritter in perpetual motion. Lasted 10
months until he figured out how to undo the hotel-room-style latch behind
it. But he's a lot safer on the stairs now than he was then.

I did you one better. My latch was easy to figure out, but took real
physical force to open. The gate lasted until he learned to climb over it.
By then we were no longer trying to protect him, we were trying to protect
the stuff we had at the other end of the stairs.

- Owen -