Edwin Pawlowski

wrote in message
oups.com...
So ... I see GE dishwashers go from 250 to over $1000.
What the model comparable to a potscrubber 600?

Beats me, but maybe someone else would know. I have a KitchenAid myself.

Generally, the best value is found in the middle priced models. They have
good features that may be lacking on the lower priced, but will not have the
extra features that you may never use anyway on the higher priced models.
The new models are generally quieter than old ones, but the higher priced
are even more quiet. If you want the stainless steel interior, figure on
the $800 or so models.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/