Adrian Simpson

Default Earth Bondng

A quick question on bathroom earth bonding if I may.

I'm in the process of refitting the bathroom, and all being well will
replace the bath this week. Originally the plumbing was all in copper,
and there is a steel bath. The plumbing is being replaced with plastic
(*), and the new bath is acrylic. Since there is there is very little
in the way of metal, do I have to bond it.

(*) the shower will have metal plumbing where visible (plastic where
not), but is driven from the boiler (i.e. is non-electric).

Adrian
--
To Reply :
replace "news" with "adrian" and "nospam" with "ffoil"