tweaked

wrote in
oups.com:

I'm installing a Kahrs "Woodloc" floor (5/8" thick,
interlocking, floating) in a kitchen. The "pro"
instructions on the Kahrs website say that for a
semi-wet location like a kitchen, the install should
include a light sanding and application of a certain
specified water-borne poly. That is, refinish a brand
new floor! The reason is fill in the little cracks between
pieces with the new poly.

Does anybody out there have experience with Kahrs Woodloc
in a kitchen, and has anybody actually done this "refinishing"
on a new installation?

by light sanding they mean just roughing up the surface. I have installed
plenty of Kahrs and thats a new one though. More coats of finish is not a
bad thing.