Matt

I've recently had my mouse battle, and it looks like round II is about
to begin.

Found mouse droppings in the kitchen, could hear them in the wall at
night.

Found their food source: Grass seed in the garage. In fact, one of the
little *******s ran out of the grass seed bag when I grabbed it.

So first, I got rid of all the seed.

Then I bought some of the electronic gizmos, as well as some catch and
release traps.

(Yeah, I'm a pussy, I know - but even though I hate rodents, I don't
see any reason to make them suffer - that is - AT THAT TIME I didn't.)

Electronic gizmos didnt work.
Catch and release traps didnt work. In fact, the mice decided to make a
game of it, and would crawl to the back of the trap, eat all the bait
(peanut butter) and move on.

Finally went with the standard old traps. Set up 4 traps in the
kitchen, coated the paddles with PB.

Little *******s were VERY good at licking the PB off without setting
the trap off..... found this every morning for a week.

So I would laugh, and proclaim loudly: "HA! So, you want to play games,
do you, my little mousey friends!!! Very well then, lets play - I've
got the time!"

And each day I would rebait the traps.

Over time, the luck ran out for each mouse (2).

But yesterday I saw another mouse outside my house, on my patio.

And as I watched it scurry around - I rubbed my hands together, and
laughed: MUAAHHHAHHAHAAHH.