Mark Jerde

Ba r r y wrote:

Got a local library?

+1 library.

My local library has about 3 feet of books. From my PDA:
- David Schiff & Kenneth S. Burton, Jr. "Jigs, Fixtures & Setups"
- R.J. DeCristoforo "The Jigs & Fixtures Bible"
- Udo Schmidt "Bldg Kitchen Cabinets"
- Danny Proulx "Bldg Woodshop Workstations"
- Pat Warner "The Router Book"
- Rex Cauldwell "Wiring A House"
- FWW "Shop Accessories You Can Build"
- Kelly Mehler "The Table Saw Book"
- Kenneth Burton "Cutting-Edge Table Saw Tips & Tricks"
- Norm Abram "The New Yankee Workshop"
- Bill Stankus "How to Design & Build Your Ideal Woodshop"
- Roger W. Cliffe "Table Saw Basics"
- Sando Nagyszalanczy "Woodshop Jigs & Fixtures"
Time/Life Books
- Routing & Shaping
- Shop-Made Jigs & Fixtures
- Advanced Routing
- "Closets, Space & Storage", Time/Life
- "Built-In Projects for the Home", Black & Decker
- Kenneth Burton "Cutting-Edge Table Saw Tips & Tricks"
- Mehler "The Table Saw Book"
- Duginske "The Art of the Band Saw"
- TimeLife "Sharpening & Tool Care"

I've checked this one out so many times someday I'll buy it. :-)
- Sando Nagyszalanczy "Woodshop Jigs & Fixtures"

-- Mark