Kris

I think the 8 jointer is around $800 new, shaper I guess the same, table saw
new guess $400 to $800+ new, If they all work and are not beaten up or
abused I think its worth it. www.grizzly.com will have the correct new
prices. I'd love to had an 8" jointer

"Rich" wrote in message
I'm the computer programmer who posted here a couple weeks ago. Thanks to
the help here the desk turned out nice.. a $500 desk for just $80 worth of
lumber.

I want to build more stuff so I'm looking for tools. Are Grizzly tools any
good? I ran across someone who is selling a used grizzly saw that takes
220
power, a 8" grizzly jointer, and a 3hp grizzly shaper all for $1000. Is
that
price reasonable and are those important tools to own for building
furniture? Thanks.