Andrew McKay

Default 3KVA generator prices

On Sun, 06 Jul 2003 18:49:24 +0100, Andy Dingley
wrote:

You'll need a bike chain too. Suitcase generators are the most stolen
items on campsites and showgrounds. Some people never turn them off
and always have a light plugged in. They're OK when they're obviously
running and noticeable, but as soon as you turn them off they sprout
legs and walk 8-(

I had to re-read that a couple of times because I couldn't figure out
why you would need a bike chain. Then it clicked - you were referring
to a security chain, not the one that your legs drive the back wheel
with

Andrew

Do you need a handyman service? Check out our
web site at http://www.handymac.co.uk