Owen Lawrence

"ToolMiser" wrote in message
I am going to be a first time father, and was curious what would be a

good
project for me to build. Thanks for all ideas!

P.S. good sources of plans? I have a bunch of previously read WW

magazines,
but I hate to start one thing and then realize there was something better

could have built. I am not normally really fast, so it's not like I will

crank
out a bunch of things.

You didn't say when the baby arrives, but unless you're ready with a cradle
on day one you might get less use out of it than the time it takes to build
it. (Unless you plan to have more children, anyway.) They grow up so fast
(he says as his son celebrates his first teen birthday this very minute)!

I think my first project for him was a booster seat that fit the chair
perfectly. (I'm no speed demon either.) No; it was the gate for the top of
the stairs. Solid, no slats.

- Owen -