Default Source for Router Bearings

wrote:
Use your yellow pages and look under Ball bearings or bearings. If

you live
in the country or a small town call the nearest city and check it

out. The
ball bearings you seek are probably not unique to the routers you are

working
on. The numbers on the bearings can be cross referenced to other
manufacturers. I usually by a couple of grades better bearing than

the
original and manage to still pay less than to the maker of the

original
equipment.

Tom Perry

In article ,
wrote:
I am overhauling a few of my routers and need a source in the North

East
for sealed bearings....

I have the following routers that need bearing replacement:

Craftsman #315.17360

Black & Decker #7620 Commercial Heavy Duty

Porter Cable #6912 (from the D-handle setup)

Thanks in advance!

Mike

http://www.dejanews.com/ Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your
Own