Junkyard Engineer

Welcome in the club !

I've been doing lots of projects for my son to be (april). My latest : a
Window bench/book shelves/drawers/drawing table unit (my design) Some
furniture for the room (my design also) and my next project is a cradle.
I've surveyed all the plans you can get on internet and I settled on this
one (http://www.woodprojects.com/CT-42-197.htm) but I will modify it to add
few features.

My wife always complains that it would be cheaper to purchase all. She just
doesn't get it I guess. But I've never been more happy to get wood chips in
my eyes, fingers, etc. It's far from perfect and wont make a living out of
it for sure but I'm quite proud of what I did and it will stand the test of
time not like those cheap furnitures in Toy'sRus or wallmart.

Good luck !

"ToolMiser" a écrit dans le message de news:
I am going to be a first time father, and was curious what would be a
good
project for me to build. Thanks for all ideas!

P.S. good sources of plans? I have a bunch of previously read WW
magazines,
but I hate to start one thing and then realize there was something better
could have built. I am not normally really fast, so it's not like I will
crank
out a bunch of things.