Grant Erwin

Default yet another use for old propane tanks .. ??

Now that I'm familiar with how to remove a propane tank valve, what if
I filled the tank about halfway with water, plumbed in regular black pipe
plumbing with a sturdy tee with blowoff valve set for like 200 psi and
a beefy gate valve, and set it on my outdoor propane burner (for deepfat
turkey frying) to generate steam for steam cleaning? The tank's supposed
to be good to 250 psi. Could this generate enough steam to do anything
useful? Steam whistle at a logging show? Anything?

GWE
on a propane tank binge