Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk

Default Window to Patio doors - Planning permission?

In moving the kitchen about we are considering changing 2 normal windows
for either full length windows or patio door type things

See picture http://gymratz.co.uk/pete/newhouse/back.jpg

Windows in question are top left and middle (both kitchen/diner windows)

Would we nees any planing permission/consent to do this alteration?
The only window on the neighbours house is the one you can see on the
far left which you can't actually see from the kitchen window.

Also.... if we were to replace the 10yr old upvc windows with much
higher quality units, does anyone have any recommendations or web-sites.

CHeers
Pete

http://gymratz.co.uk/hot-seat.htm - Live web-cam! (sometimes)