George

"Dukester" wrote in message

If I can't get the sled and jigs built perfectly, how do I get the actual
joinery to work? With the money I've tossed away on the stock I've ruined
with ill fitting joints, plywood tossed away on crappy jigs, and even more
important, the precious time lost trying over & over to get something to
work, I could have bought a Leigh D4 and moved on. Does anyone else ever
experience this or is it just me? Arrgh! Please help!

Box joints are easily made with router jigs. Check
http://us.oak-park.com/catalogue.html?list=boxj-- for pictures. Easily
reproduced. If you'd like to try them, let me know a real e-mail (if other
than the obvious) and I'll drop you some demo photos.