Dave

r.p.mcmurphy wrote:
i have an aging sonicare toothbrush with a slowly failing battery. i
understand there supposed to be non replaceable...but im gonna try anyway!
has any one on here had a go at doing this? im loathed to go out and buy a
new one....cus its one gadget i wouldn't be without...but there expensive to
replace just cus it needs a new battery.

ta

Steve

I replaced the NiCd battery in my Braun with a slightly smaller NiMH, it
was fairly easy and well worth doing. Once the bottom plug is undone
(bayonet fitting) the innards can be pushed out with the metal drive pin
at the top. I seem to remember the battery was two 2/3D cells in series,
but this may be wrong - it's easy to see when you wind the cardboard
off. Of course this may be absolutely no use at all for a Sonicare Tbrush.

--
Dave S
(The return email address is a dummy)