jo4hn

Charlie Self wrote:
Silvan responds:

Tim Douglass wrote:

It's not really the total amount you receive that counts, it is
whether or not the monthly payment is adequate for your needs. I think
I will need to work to about 100+ in order to retire at a high enough
payment to survive - so my current plan is work 'til I die.

I'm hoping to make a killing selling nekkit pictures of myself on the
internet so I can retire at 65. Anybody wanna see some nekkit pictures of
me? So far I'm having trouble with this plan because the cameras keep
breaking.

Bubba, I done seed your pixture with clothes in the Roanoke paper one day. No
thanks. I'll look at pixture of ME nekkid first.

Charlie Self
"One of the common denominators I have found is that expectations rise above
that which is expected." George W. Bush

Jeeeeeeezz. A whole newsgroup full of babe magnets.
urp,
j4