JGS

Thanks Rob. JG

Robatoy wrote:

In article ,
JGS wrote:

Hi Rob
Is it part # 6.31150 on the Metabo site? Thanks, JG

Yup, that's the one. I think it's about 23-25 US dollars.
Once set up, you're on a whole new system.
The Abranet disks aren't cheap, but last a LOT longer..so they are
cost-effective. Around 70=A2 a sheet.
Hook up a 10 gallon ShopVac with a yellow bag, and you're good to go.
I refinish solid surface countertops in people's homes without any dust=

barriers. I use the Festool Rotex now, but from a dust-control
standpoint, the Ridgid is every bit as good. (It just doesn't have the
balance and mechanical prowess(balls) during the initial 120 grit cuts
as the Festool.)

http://www.toplinespecialties.com/products.php?cat=3D65

Good luck.

0=BF0