Bjarte Runderheim

"Marco Milazzo" skrev i melding
I want to make some wooden lids for ceramics pots. Tthey should be
somewhat "dome-shaped," have a fat lip, and 4 to 8 inches in diameter.
I have access to a lathe but have never turned wood before. Any
suggestions as to what type of wood might be best, or any other tips?

If you are after saving money, you are barking up the wrong tree.
Before you are able to do this job yourself, you will have spent
a lot of money. Large amounts if you get hooked on it.

Better find a woodturner in the neighborhood and pay him
what he wants for the job.

_Then_ you save money!

Bjarte