habbi

Default Tile to tub seam

Last year I installed new ceramic tiles in the bathroom with a new steel
tub. I left a 3/8" gab between the tub and the tile and filled it with grout
that matches all the other grout lines of the floor. It looks very nice for
a few months but has now cracked because the tub flex just a hair when you
get in and out. What should I do. I do not want to simply caulk over it
because it would look stupid and I am sure it would peel. I was thinking of
chipping it out and cleaning it and then caulking it but I think a 3/8" gap
is too wide to fill with caulk. What should I do and how should I have done
it in the first place. Is there any additives that would have strengthened
or made flexible the grout. Thanks