Dan

Tom-As I said it's not the price, it's the design. I can't stand the
"earbud" type, which is all Seimens offers for this bottom-feeder phone.
I did find someone on ebay who has an adapter for about $6. For the
money it's not worth screwing around patching. I'll probably get a
couple of those and a couple Plantronics headsets with 2.5mm plugs.
They make one with a full size mic boom (so the mic can be at least
somewhat omnidirectional and not pick up everything in the
room-hopefully) and a removable headband. Should also work with our
cordless phones.

Thanks for the replies.

Dan

majortom wrote:
Personally I think the best accessories come from the Handset
manufacturer themselves.
The ones you might find at your service provider's retail stores are
often chinese knockoffs

Jerry is pointing you in the right direction, right towards the
manufacturer's site..
Albeit they may appear a bit more expensive, if ya want it to last, at
least ya know if they are willing to put their name on the accessory,
it's been run through the ringer so to speak.