Shawn D'Alimonte

birdman wrote:
That is exactly what I need , +5, +12, and -12, I was not aware that
an AT Ps would powerup without having a motherboard pluged to it. I
have an older peice of video equipment that does not have a power
supply. This would sure solve the problem.

It may not come on without a load. Mine does, but it depends on the
circuit design. Add some power resistors or a light bulb if it doesn't.

If it is for a specific device I would also suggest fuses on the supply
lines since I doubt you want 25A going into the 5V input of your device.