Mike

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 19:07:49 GMT, "stoutman" wrote:

Has anybody upgraded to a nicer fence and rails for the Delta 36-600
contractor style saw? I dont have enough coin to buy a new saw, but I might
be able to improve the fence.

You might check this URL:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...?v=glance&s=hi

This is the Beisemeyer home fence. Down in the middle of the page
there is a "view the supplementary guide" . I think it's the second
installation instruction that shows the 36-600 model instructions.

I think Amazon also has a $25 discount for anything over 199.00 until
the middle of February. The page also shows free freight but I don't
know how long that lasts. If you have a local Delta dealer you can
probably get it there too.

BTW, I think this is a very good fence and although it is not quite as
heavy as the commercial grade Beisemeyer, it's still pretty beefy.

Mike O.