Most bandsaws come woefully underequipped to collect their own dust,
with a port under the table near the blade but with far too much room
around the port, allowing dust to go elsewhere no matter what kind of
dust collector you use. I have seen something cobbled up with a piece
of 4" PVC cut on a taper type angle such that the open side faces the
blade, said to work better than the stock one. Also, some people
drill/cut a 4" hole in the lower door, near center bottom, and install
a 4" fitting for a DC hose, the theory being most dust tries to follow
the blade. I would think some connection of these two solutions with a
Y connector would be most effective.