Alan Harriman

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 05:43:06 GMT, Ken Weitzel wrote:

Berlin wrote:
Just throwing this idea out there for discussion. Okay I know there are
large LED screens available. Many used for sports events and advertising.
But what I wonder with the use of the same techniques used in say processor
production. Would it not be possible to make say a 15-20 inch TV screen? I
realise that an LED at that size would be pretty dim and that the processor
required to light them in the correct sequence would be a large unit indeed.
If they ever do figure this out it would be great for the cost effectiveness
(eventually) and not to mention the operation life of an LED. Just a thought

Hi...

Or, how about neon lamps instead?

Maybe with a wheel spinning in front of them? ;^)

A Nipkow Scanning Disk ?

Alan Harriman

Ken