hikinandbikin

Default Moving PM66 Table Saw

I just bought a used 5HP single phase PM66. My problem is that it is
currently located in the shop where I bought it. From what I have found
on Ebay it looks like they weigh between 500 and 600 pounds. I have no
shortage of bodies to lift and I think I have access to a 1 ton truck,
but how do you move it. I don't think I can physically fit enough
bodies around it to drop the weight per person to under 100 pounds thus
very hard to lift 3 feet up to the truck bed. So my thought was to try
to reduce the weight by partially disassembling it. It looks like the
extension wings should come off pretty easily, is this true? If so how
hard are they to realign. Second, can I pull the motor? Again if so how
hard is it to reinstall?
Does anyone have experience moving these buggers?
BTW SWMBO let me buy it (She actually wrote the check;-)) she wont let
me rent a lift truck as they are like $200 for the distance I need
(unless perhaps someone here has one near seattle and wants to share).
Wyatt